Sunday, August 30, 2009

late summer meeting 2009 #5

Bavarian Television was present and took lots of shots. Some visitors were interviewed. They will come again on Monday and do some shots with me. There will be a short feature on Bavarian Television in the first week of October, evening program. I will tell the exact time, of course, as soon as we know it.
Then it was all over, at least for Hanna, my dearest wife. She said right away that this was the last time for her, but the next morning she had changed her mind already.
I then went on to the evening event which was the nest chapter.
Peter provided these excellent shots. Thank you Peter.

This was the 9th Late Summer Meeting.
On Saturday, August 28, 2010 we will have the 10th Traditional Late Summer Meeting in WP's garden. We will think about making this a special one.

My wife's and my special thanks go to Alex. he was instrumental to make this a success.