Sunday, April 26, 2009

About 50 new great trees in Harrisburg!!

Good news for all those who are thinking of coming to Nature's Way Nursery in the next weeks. On Thursday there will be about 50 NEW additional trees there. If you are seriously interested go to my gallery and to 'offers' there and click onto 'American Junipers' and 'American Pines'. There are quite a few killer trees there. But Jim Doyle will also have a few dozen affordable collected trees. So one can expect trees in the pr8ice range of 100, 150 200, 250, 300 and then , of course up to astronomical prices.
I hope to meet some folks in Harrisburg in the next ten days.










7 comments:

Aaron Khalid said...

Hi Walter,

I will see you in Harrisburg next Friday!

Cheers

Aaron

Anonymous said...

I will be there all three days Walter. I can't wait!! I recently acquired an Andy Smith ponderosa pine that is in heed of a restyle I will bring with me. Three days of great trees. It doesn't get any better than that!!!

Němec said...

I´m sorry, but I don´t understand, what do you mean of this " So one can expect trees in the pr8ice range of 10, 150 200, 250, 300 and then , of course up to astronomical prices" Is this price in US dollars? I can´t believe, it is so cheap...Any mistake?

Walter Pall said...

Nemec,

the 10 was a mistake, I meant to write 100. Yes, these ar US$. The lower prices are for trees which are not material for masterpieces. Some ponderosas one can have around 200 US$.
If you are from Europe you now understand that trees are about half to one third the price they would be in Europe. Most Americans unfortunately have no clue about this. They think that these trees are expensive. In Japan one wold add a zero at least to all prices quoted. No kidding. but they abolutely cannot import. They could smuggle, but they could never show such a tree.
The trees that i show on the pictures are, of course not in the 200 bracket. They are in the 1000 to 15,000 bracket

WP

Shaukat Islam said...

Walter,

Good trees but the last picture is a piece of beauty!!!

I had seen in your blog some magnificent material last year at the Jim Doyle's.

Are these Ponderosas collected recently? And are they abundant for wild collection in the USA?

Shaukat

Garrett said...

Ponderosas are the most common pine in the US. :)

Walter Pall said...

Shaukat,

there are millions of ponderosas. But it is very difficult to find a really good one.
These trees were collectd last spring.

WP