Sunday, August 5, 2007

dramatic changes planned

Many will know my formal upright spruce. Here a picture as of August 2007. I am seriously considering to plant it onto a wonderful stone in about ten days. Mid-August is a vry good time to repot European spruce in my area. I am even thinking of getting this ready for the Gingko Award in September of 2007.

1) as of August 2007 in pot by Derek Asinall
2) and 3) this stone found it's way into my garden this spring. It has two great sides. The one where it is balancing in the air is really dramatic.
4) I have attached aluminum wire to it
5) this looks kind of silly. But one can lift the stone with holding the wires. This is industrial super glue. It is not the normal stuff that one gets. It is very expensive, but really does the job.
6) This is my plan. I made the virtual to make sure the proportions are right. Therw is enough room on the stone and there is a good hollow that can hold enough substrate. Looks cool to me.

We'll see what I will really do in ten days.