The tree was taken out of the pot with a very firm root ball, which apparently has not been repotted for more than 15 years. The lowest twin-jin was positioned with fire. The root ball fitted surprisingly well into this crescent pot by William Vlaanderern.
The final pictures are NOT the final styling. I will watch th tree over summer. If it looks happy late summer it will be fully wired and look a lot better again. The stick between the trunk and the pot will have to stay for a long while to fix the tree. I removed it for the last image.
The sempervivum are too much. They are ther for the time being to protect the surface from drying out.
Compare how we started.