Thursday, September 9, 2010

mugo pine #43

This mugo pine, Pinus mugo, was collected in the Alps in 1998. I got it in 2008. In the last days it made an enormous step forward. Ma assistant Walter wired it and cut the plastic pot off. The last image is a virtuol, of course. In spring of 2012 it will go into the final pot.


Anonymous said...

WOW, great styling, congratulations!
Best HorstHeinzlreiter

Tóth-Szabó Balázs said...

Dear Walter!
Can You tell me about the tool you used? I have a Proxxon tool, but is good only for fine works. I would buy a grinder, that works with 6 mm heads, but they are so big. I saw, your tool has a flexibile shaft. I think it's much usefull.

Anonymous said...

mugo pine is my favorite of the pines... and great development of this one, walter !!! very goodlooking pot too

Walter Pall said...

I am using a professional gridner for 6, 8 and 3 mm. It costs 1,500 euro and is very tough. For you I would recommend a Makita die grinder with variable speed.