Monday, September 15, 2008

Mr. Seiji Morimae and company in my garden

Mr. Morimae, Ms. Gomi and Mr. Nakamitsu came to my place to select bonsai for a Japanese car show that it going to be held in Paris, France in November. Yes, they flew all the way from Japan to select some trees in my garden. It was a great honor, of course. And it was a most pleasing experience for me. They seemed to enjoy themselves too. It seemed that Mr. Morimae had high expectations about my collection but was still taken by surprise at least about the quantitiy.
We will see what the consequences of this great meeting are. One is for sure: eight of my bonsai will be shown in Paris

> From 01/Nov. 2008 to 09/Nov./2008
At "Cite des scienences et de L'industrie, Paris"
30, Avenue Corentin-Cariou 75019, Paris


It seems that the bonsai are decoration for an important Japanese car show.