Thursday, March 31, 2011

in expectation of the weekend in Pennsylvania

I arrived two days ago. Yesterday I spent all day to take a close look at the new trees and price them with Jim Doyle. I must say that I am quite exited about the quality and variety. There are more than 200 new trees. 95 % of them are in an affordable price range from US$ 45 to 1,000 range. I have the feeling that the quality is even better than last year. Everybody can find his collected American tree for a reasonable price. There is a special sale going on over the weekend . I hope to meet many of you soon.
Walter

5 comments:

Tom Kruegl said...

See you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

would love to see some of the kiyohime that were mentioned

Anonymous said...

put some pics up.

Mike said...

Walter is was great to see and work with you again.

Anonymous said...

It was a real treat to work with Walter Pual while at Nature's Way Nursery in PA. Walter was more than generous with his time and knowledge. I learned more in a few hours than I have my first couple years. Thanks again Walter. Post some pics of the trees we worked on if you are able to. See you next year or maybe in North Carolina. Thanks -Brian Hollowell